Dr. Ibrahim A Aksoy Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Ibrahim A Aksoy?

Excellent Visit

A skilled, incitful, caring Dr who saw my complicated chronic situation with accuracy, then acted on his knowledge. I was very lucky to meet him. My wife agrees. No knowledge of follow up because the appointment was yesterday.

DO NOT USE THIS QUACK

Appointments with him are always available, because everyone knows he is a bumbling, insulting demented quack. He has no idea why you are at the appointment, doesn't listen to you and sends you away with a report that he invents after the appointment.

Told to get walker. No discussion re pain management or options

Said my painful bursitis was common and he gave me a brochure to buy a walker. No discussion about pain management, no referral to pain specialist, no discussion about treatment options that might restore my mobility. Disinterested. No suggested follow up. Just buy a walker.

The worst experience I have had with any doctor or medical professional, I was interrupted throughout the entire appointment. I was very disappointed and surprised by the condescending treatment and his berating tone, he even yelled and appeared angry. He is very unprofessional and does not seem to care about anything but his inflated ego.

This doctor was very rushed. He did not listen and he repeated himself several times. He interrupted. I was very disappointed with my visit with him and would not recommend

Very nice manner, wonderful Dr.

I was fortunate enough to see Dr Aksoy at the Mayo Clinic. He was accurate, thorough, diagnosed my issue and walked me to Physical Therapy. I was in a lot of pain and he listened and made appropriate comments. Overall an A+.

no help

WOMAN hater

DOESN'T LISTEN. Shows no respect. IS VERY ARROGANT. I'd like to forget about him ASAP I've been to MAYO BEFORE AND HAD SUCCESS, BUT THIS MAN WAS THE A TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE.