Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ibrahim I Bshara has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Ibrahim I Bshara has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 19
I have been going to see this doc for years. Yes he has an influx of students, appears unorganized, has a long wait time, but trust me when I say I feel completely confident in his competency. Ironically, I tried out another doctor who completely freaked out over my condition insisting I go to the er. About 5 hours later and 75 dollars that I was out I was sent home and told to rest and take my meds. Dr bshara may "shrug" his shoulders if he doesn't know, but he will brainstorm with you or send you to another doctor for further research. After all all, if he had all the answers that would make him God.
Good things: when he does get around to you he will listen and spend the time (frequent is interrupted however) Bad: it takes forever in the waiting room, he does not always diagnose you correctly then sorta shrugs his shoulders if he cannot. Forget about being seen by him within a day or so for an emergency situation. He orders tests that may not be necessary to rake in the dollars. Also he has one receptionist and several "teaching students" from Remington college who appear confused and baffled by his requests, also with such an influx of faces wondering about confidentiality w/medical records.
Dr. Bshara is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
38 Years Experience
University Of Aleppo
Graduated in 1980
Johns Hopkins Health System
Dr. Ibrahim I Bshara accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- SummaCare Select Fully Insured
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsPremier Physicians Centers, 3665 W 117th St, Cleveland, OH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ibrahim I Bshara in this video.
Dr. Ibrahim I Bshara is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cleveland, OH.