Dr. Ibrahim I Bshara Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Ibrahim I Bshara?

Excellent

Attentive caring listens and informs

patient

Nice guy, truly cares

Colombo like doctor

I have been going to see this doc for years. Yes he has an influx of students, appears unorganized, has a long wait time, but trust me when I say I feel completely confident in his competency. Ironically, I tried out another doctor who completely freaked out over my condition insisting I go to the er. About 5 hours later and 75 dollars that I was out I was sent home and told to rest and take my meds. Dr bshara may "shrug" his shoulders if he doesn't know, but he will brainstorm with you or send you to another doctor for further research. After all all, if he had all the answers that would make him God.

Looking for a new doctor

Good things: when he does get around to you he will listen and spend the time (frequent is interrupted however) Bad: it takes forever in the waiting room, he does not always diagnose you correctly then sorta shrugs his shoulders if he cannot. Forget about being seen by him within a day or so for an emergency situation. He orders tests that may not be necessary to rake in the dollars. Also he has one receptionist and several "teaching students" from Remington college who appear confused and baffled by his requests, also with such an influx of faces wondering about confidentiality w/medical records.