Dr. Ibrahim S Elsheikh Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ibrahim S Elsheikh?

Best Doc

My cildrens doctor! We love him! He is professional, funny and prompt doctor!

excellent doctor

My kids fell in love with Dr Elsheikh. He was very compassionate and patient with my kids. He kneeled to the floor when he examined my 13 old months. I highly recommend him to any family seeking a pediatrician for their children

Not Coming Back

I was very disappointed in the last exam my children received from Dr. Elsheik. They were sick with cough and congestion, especially my 3 month old baby. He did not want to touch them and the exam was exceptionally brief. Then, after you could clearly hear the congestion in my baby's lungs, he refused to admit there was congestion there, stating it was in her head and there was nothing he could do other that advise us to use a saline nose spray. Flu swabs for all 3 children were poorly performed by staff and were all negative. We took herto another provider 2days later - she was positive for flu and was terribly congested. He actually gave us medication and held and examined her. like a doctor should. I will not be bringing my children back to Dr. Elsheikh.