Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ibrahim Y Rabadi has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pediatric Diabetes
Showing 5 of 24
It is true what patients are saying that he rushes to much. when i personally go in there with my children. I totally understand that hes busy but he has to understand too that when parents take there kids to him they are trusting DR Rabadi decision and actions. I dont want people to get it twisted the doctor knows what hes talking about but i feel rushed and if i ask a question cause of my concern for my childrens health.I get cut off without me finishing what i had to say and that makes me feel like the DR. really doesnt care what i have to say. But besides that hes an alrite doc. one of the things i do like about him is that he really tries to build up that confidence with my kids in a short period of time and thats very important when you dealing with children. I would like for him to take at least a few more minutes with his patients. Im not saying sitting down and have a 10 minute conversation with the patient but at least dont make it look so obvious. Thank you very much for your time to read my opinion.
34 Years Experience
Universidad Autonoma De Guadalajara
Graduated in 1984
Long Island College Hospital
Dr. Ibrahim Y Rabadi accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP HMO
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP HMO
- MVP Preferred PPO
- MVP Premier Plus HMO Small Groups
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsIbrahim Y Rabadi Md, 98 Green St, Hudson, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ibrahim Y Rabadi in this video.
Dr. Ibrahim Y Rabadi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hudson, NY.