Dr. Ibrahim Rabadi Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Ibrahim Rabadi?

UNSANITARY CONDITIONS

Posted on July 24th, 2015

DOCTOR DOES NOT WASH HANDS BETWEEN PATIENTS, NOR DOES HE WEAR GLOVES TO DRAW BLOOD. Also, he put false information on my child's school physical form, filling in values for things he never checked. He was also extremely rough giving my daughter four immunizations at once.

My opinion

Posted on July 18th, 2012

It is true what patients are saying that he rushes to much. when i personally go in there with my children. I totally understand that hes busy but he has to understand too that when parents take there kids to him they are trusting DR Rabadi decision and actions. I dont want people to get it twisted the doctor knows what hes talking about but i feel rushed and if i ask a question cause of my concern for my childrens health.I get cut off without me finishing what i had to say and that makes me feel like the DR. really doesnt care what i have to say. But besides that hes an alrite doc. one of the things i do like about him is that he really tries to build up that confidence with my kids in a short period of time and thats very important when you dealing with children. I would like for him to take at least a few more minutes with his patients. Im not saying sitting down and have a 10 minute conversation with the patient but at least dont make it look so obvious. Thank you very much for your time to read my opinion.

Posted on November 4th, 2010

he has way to many patients,very long wait times, rushes once you get in the room, hard to get in for a sick appoitment because he is always over booked not reccomended at all

Posted on October 16th, 2017