Have you seen Dr. Ibrahim A Salejee?

A True Professional

I saw Dr. Salejee after getting an absolutely hopeless diagnosis from another doctor. Dr. Salejee was kind and considerate and took the time to really delve deep into my files and records. He gave me hope that all would be well and it has been! His second opinion and subsequent treatment were outstanding. I highly recommend him!

RN

I HAVE KNOWN DR SALEJEE FOR 15 YEARS AND HAVE YET TO FIND ANY ONE DOCTOR, AS KIND, COMPASSIONATE AND KNOWLEDGEABLE AS HIM. I WOULD TRUST IN HIM WITH ANYTHING AND I KNOW MY ENTIRE FAMILY WOULD ALSO... I AM JEALOUS THAT HE HAS RELOCATED TO COCOA BEECH WISH HE WOULD HAVE LIKED THE WINTERS IN PENNSYLVANIA

Grateful Family

My mother was taken to Cape Canaveral Hospital from a cruise ship and we were lucky enough to get Dr. Salejee. We could not have been treated any better. Dr. Salejee was extremely caring and gave Mom wonderful care. He even called us after we left the hospital to see if we were having any problems. Unfortunately Mom passed away on our way home but Dr. Salejee had prepared us for that possibility. I hope he knows how much we appreciated him. Even thought we had never met him before we felt like we had known him forever. Anyone would be lucky to have him for a physician. If I was a Florida resident I definately be his patient.

Wonderful Doctor

We had an emergancy with my mother and were fortunate enough to get Dr. Salajee. He was the most caring physician I have ever dealt with. His bedside manner was wonderful. My mother fell a little in love with him as did the rest of the family! His treatment was right on the money. He explained everything he did and gave us the reasons why. My mother wanted to go home and Dr. Salejee made sure that she was able to do so. He even called us on the way home to check on her. I tried to get him to relocate but he said I needed to move to Cocoa Beach. Can't say enough good about him.

Dr. Ibrahim A Salejee is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Dallas, TX.

Dr. Ibrahim A Salejee Is this you?