Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ibrahim Sumarli has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
Had doc for 3 months. Only saw nurse who made a commit that I still do not understand about no pills??? Then trying to get psychological help was a fight, or delay for some reason. When I finally received a referral. The place I was sent to was 2 months away. The ear doctor was in a remote part of valley. Funny I have no transportation. After having a hit man Doctor Ibrahim Sumarli Liver specialist stop my Diazapam 5 mg ( Stopped 30 of 60 tablets ) causing me to go to whisky to stop the shakes and to sleep, and to handle my job I had for 9.5 years. From Hep. B to Hep C severe case. Then My other Hit man Professional Of the liver stopped the other 30 Diazapam 5 mg with out any help causing me to lose everything I worked for. Yes I trust Sumarli less then I trust my ex wife, Ya one more thing My nerves are bad, could not sleep.....NO HELP Stomach would not hold food down.....Stomach pills sending me to get a camera shoved up my but to see if that is the problem. Sorry after the doctors I had scared me. Plus the symptoms I had was more symptoms then cancer. and more Now I have colapsed lung also
26 Years Experience
Loma Linda University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Dr. Ibrahim Sumarli accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsRiverside Neighborhood Health Center, 7140 Indiana Ave, Riverside, CA
Dr. Ibrahim Sumarli is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Riverside, CA.