Dr. Ibrahim G Zabaneh Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ibrahim G Zabaneh?

We love him, obviously. Wonderful doctor, caring, concerned, remembers personal information or has an incredible farley file system.

I have been seeing Dr Zabaneh for years. He always listens to me and doesn't just try to give me medication. He ran tests and found a problem that internal medicine didn't even test me for. He also found and diagnosed my dads heart problem.

Great Doctor

Dr Zabaneh is a great Dr..I have been with him for a very long time and he is very caring..He takes his time with his patients & explains anthing that we might not understand...I am so happy with bed side matter...Thank You Dr for undrrstsnfing your patience needs...

VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE AND PERSONABLE

My husband and I, and our daughter till she moved away, have been going to Dr. Zabaneh for at least 20 years (?) and really like him, his manner, and professionalism. We have moved to another city, one hour away, but still continue to go back to him. I would hate to think about finding another doctor as good as him.

Limited Knowledge

I do not recommend this doctor if you have multiple medical conditions. Even though he is a GP (which would be a family doctor), I went in for my annual physical and I had a cold at the time. Granted I have multiple conditions but I was there for my annual physical and that's all. He refused treatment and said I had too many problems. He did not charge me for the visit, but I have never heard of such a thing. I would not refer my worst enemy to this doctor.