Dr. Ibrahim M Zayneh Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ibrahim M Zayneh?

Horrible!!!

I was seen by Dr. Zayneh or maybe I should say I was glanced at from across the room by Dr. Zayneh. To be honest I was completely blown away by his very apparent lack of interest in just looking at the moles that I was concerned about. Turns our my experience wasn't the worse to come. My Aunt seen Dr. Zayneh and he "glanced" at her leg and said everything was fine, nothing to worry about. Less than a year later she was having skin cancer removed. So no I wouldn't recommend him to anyone.

Very professional..explains all procedures and is gentle... Answers all questions. Several family members have been treated by him for various skin disorders.... All very satisfied !

Great

Doctor Zayneh is great, he listened to my worries and took care of my problems, There was no wait time (I went in at the exact time of my appointment). I gave him the highest rating that I could with no follow up visits. I would recommend him to anyone!!!

I absolutely Love this Doctor. He takes the time to sit down, and talk things over. He is willing to help in any way he can. I don't trust many doctors, but i do him 100%. He just helped me the other day, he has helped me in the past as well. I recommend him to anyone who needs a dermatologist! He gave me my freedom back. I was depressed, and wouldn't even leave my house, due to acne. After two days of treatment I feel better than i have in a long time! Amazing!