Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ichchha Madan MD
Dr. Ichchha Madan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Royal Oak, MI, with other offices in Troy, MI and Hartford, CT . Her specialties include Maternal and Fetal Medicine and Obstetrics and Gynecology. She speaks English.
Dr. Ichchha Madan has 3 locations
3535 W 13 Mile Rd
Royal Oak, MI 48073
Dr. Ichchha Madan has the following 2 specialties
- Maternal and Fetal Medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Ichchha Madan has the following 12 expertise
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Ichchha Madan Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Ichchha Madan is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Royal Oak, MI.