- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ida P Crocker-Sabbagh has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Ida P Crocker-Sabbagh has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
27 Years Experience
Graduated in 1992
Dr. Ida P Crocker-Sabbagh Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Ida P Crocker-Sabbagh
Dr. Crocker-Sabbagh graduated from the University of Arizona College of Medicine,University of Arizona College of Medicine in 1992. Dr. Crocker-Sabbagh works in Scottsdale, AZ and specializes in Family Medicine. Dr. Crocker-Sabbagh is affiliated with HonorHealth Scottsdale Shea Medical Center and HonorHealth Scottsdale Thompson Peak Medical Center.