- Friendly Staff
- Wait Time
- Appropriate Followup
- Spends Time With Me
- Bedside Manner
- Accurate Diagnosis
- Easy Appointments
Share Your Experience
Have you seen Dr. Ida Messana?
always follows up
Posted on November 19th, 2013
Dr. Messana is extremely knowledgeable and thorough. She never rushes me and answers whatever questions I have. Whenever I've experienced a problem she's called me later to follow up. I feel very secure having Dr. Messana as my primary care physician.
Knowledgeable and Efficient
Posted on October 2nd, 2012
Very organized office staff.Office runs efficiently.Low wait time - the only reason I chose this doctor.She is direct, to the point, and doesn't engage in chit chat but takes the time to get all the information she needs.
Posted on February 9th, 2012
Posted on November 22nd, 2011
1) Great diagnostician, professional, patient, and knowledgeable.2) Bloodwork handled in the office by staff technician, no lab visits.3) The doctor makes followup calls herself after an sick office visit or to report on lab results.4) Office calls to wish you a happy birthday... :)Downside:1) Solo practice, can wait for a while.
Posted on May 16th, 2011
horrible physician who is unknowledgeable..she is misleading with her fake smile and charm..office staff rude and doctor never returns calls..and she always wants you to come in for even the tiniest question you may have which can be answered on the phone..but she is a waste who just wants old peoples money
Extraordinarily capable and caring
Posted on August 22nd, 2010
Dr. Messana is someone who cares deeply about her patients, takes time to think about their situations, and takes time with them to explain things. She is tireless. They don't make them like that anymore !
Posted on November 25th, 2009
Posted on June 7th, 2009
Dr. Messana is an exceptional doctor. She is knowledgeable, kind, compassionate and always gives you her full attention.
Posted on August 14th, 2017
Posted on April 25th, 2017
Dr. Ida Messana is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Forest Hills, NY.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides