Dr. Idalee P Posa Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Idalee P Posa?

Wonderful Doctor

Very thorough doctor. Kind, proactive and into preventative medicine. Excellent physician. Quiet and reserved, but concerned, genuine, and great follow up.

A N EXCELLENT MD.

Particularly thoughtful and interested in my personal history. Gave valid diagnosis at the beginning and started me on a workable program to reduce my triglycerides/cholesterol /etc. Did not seem uneasy with my life style or my other idiosyncrasies re: care issues....Essentially, I felt very fortunate to find a female Doc. that more than fulfilled my prerequisites as a care giver. Also, I must say that her staff were equally thoughtful and through in there contact with me.