Dr. Idalia V Rosado-Torres Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Idalia V Rosado-Torres?

Dr. Rosado is very nice but the office in Silver Spring is not. If you need to talk with her outside your appointment good luck. The office staff has an attitude if you need to leave a massage. Dr. Rosado's follow up is what I had problems with, in talking to her about test results I would leave the office with more questions and as I stated before forget about calling to follow up with you questions.

Dr. Rosado is the best! I had a bleeding issue for 6 months...straight! Dr. Rosado, did the NovaSure procedure for me and I can't thank her enough! She is the best! She personally called to check on me after my procedure! She always calls me back with an answer to any question I may have! She is truly a blessing. Love Ya Dr. Rosado!