Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Idalia Talavera
Dr. Idalia Talavera, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Plantation, FL, with other offices in Plantation, FL and Pembroke Pines, FL (and 1 other location). She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Talavera is affiliated with Plantation General Hospital, North Shore Medical Center FMC Campus and Broward General Medical Center. Dr. Talavera has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Idalia Talavera has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Idalia Talavera is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plantation, FL.