Dr. Idella Simmons Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Idella Simmons?

Posted on January 29th, 2016

Dr. Simmons has seen me and my children. She has always had the best advice and very prompt with appointments. She has always come to the hospital when we have be hospitalized and works well with specialists. Dr. Simmons is a great doctor!

It wasn't as I expected from other reviews

Posted on June 2nd, 2014

I went to her office for a pain I had on my pelvic, which I have already was seeing a women Dr and they did not understand what was wrong with me. So I decided to go there to get her suggestions. I was waiting for her suggestions but the only thing I could hear from her staff and the Dr. was trying to sell their product with a high price to their patient and try to say our product is better. She have got a blood test from me and she called me about lack of vitamin D and she again told me that they have this product in their office!!! Isn't it weird that you go to a Dr. to get a suggestions and diagnosis and all you hear is oh our product in case of vitamins is better?! I asked her about my pain and she said she can't help me with it, really? so why I came there and spend time and money to get the respond back! Also the staff was rude too. I would never go back there, I found another Dr

Posted on March 26th, 2012

Dr. Simmons is not a friendly person. She do not listen to the patient, she thinks that she don't have to, because she is the doctor and throws her degree in your face that she do not have to listen.

Posted on October 8th, 2011

Dr Simmons always ask appropriate questions to determine that I understand the medicines/treatments prescribed and discusses why this treatment is necessary and important. She is firm enough with her emphasis, without being overbearing or rude. She is always polite, but to the point.

Great doctor with no waiting

Posted on March 14th, 2010

Dr Simmons does a great job. I have never experienced a wait with her same day next day system. I highly recommend this doctor.

Posted on January 13th, 2009

Dr. Simmons was our family Dr. for 4 years, until we moved. We could not have been happier with her and her staff.

Posted on September 19th, 2017