Dr. Idries Abdur-Rahman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Idries Abdur-Rahman?

awsome dr

Posted on August 9th, 2017

Posted on December 28th, 2015

Best doctor I have ever had.

Posted on October 19th, 2015

Friendly and respectful..Definitely the best!

Posted on April 4th, 2015

hes a great doctor that goes the extra mile to make sure your in excellent health

Great Person

Posted on March 5th, 2014

Great doctor, makes you feel comfortable. Explains everything, takes the time to answer all questions.

Exceptional

Posted on February 24th, 2013

This doctor is the BEST doctor i have ever been to in my entire 55 years of life. He totally explains everything, will spend as much time as needed with you until you are comfortable. Unfortunatly he is leaving my area and now i am left to find another doctor that will not be half of what Dr. Idries is!

Listens and cares...

Posted on May 31st, 2012

I feel most doctors these days treat you like cattle. You're lucky if they even take the time to look you in the eye. Dr. Idries listens and you feel like he really cares. That is hard to find these days .

Dr. Idries is THE BEST!!

Posted on June 11th, 2011

Ladies, I don't usually go on the web to leave reviews good or bad for people or services but I absolutely had to review Dr. Idries. Living in Ottawa, I am not used to having really good, quality physicians available to me. I saw Dr. Vyas for a longtime (too long!!) and was so happy when Dr. Idries and his brother Dr. Jamil came to Ottawa.Their office staff is so nice and polite! They got me in right away and were very professional when I got to the office. I could actually understand Dr. Idries when he spoke to me. I know he was busy because the office was full, but he made me feel like I was his only patient. I had such a bad experience with my old OB/GYN and he spent a good 20 minutes with me answering all of my questions and actually explaining things to me in a way that made sense.He took excellent care of me during my pregnancy and I almost look forward to seeing him every year for my annual exam.Trust me ladies, you need to see Dr. Idries. He is not only the best OB/GYN that I have ever seen, he is the best physician that I have ever seen. Take my word for it, See Dr. Idries!!!!!

Posted on July 6th, 2017