Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Iheanacho N Emeruwa
Dr. Iheanacho N Emeruwa, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Corona, CA, with another office in Riverside, CA. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology, Obstetrics and Internal Medicine. Dr. Emeruwa is affiliated with West Hills Hospital & Medical Center and Riverside Community Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Iheanacho N Emeruwa has the following 3 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Laser Surgery
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
- Amniocentesis (Amniotic Fluid Test--AFT)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
Made fun of my mother for trying to help me lower my hbp in my pregnacy.. he never helped me never gave me medacation to lower my hbp and after my baby died at 31 weeks pregnat he diagnosed me with preclamcia.. when i could have died to. They could have saved her at 25 weeks He has no heart he shouldnt be a obgyn dr i leave him in gods hands aspen medical group shoul be shut down!!!!!! Emeruwa should be trown into a garbage can! And the 1 star is for the lady at the front desk
Dr. Emeruwa is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
38 Years Experience
Howard University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1980
King Drew Medical Center
Dr. Iheanacho N Emeruwa accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health PrimeCare OAMC CA
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X HMO
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Priority Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Molina Mrktplace CA
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Iheanacho N Emeruwa is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Corona, CA.