Have you seen Dr. Ife J Rodney?

She is the best botox injector!

When I could not get an appointment with my regular dermatologist, I decided to go to Dr. Rodney for my Botox injections. She is the best injector that I've had in my 7 years of doing this. My wrinkles have vanished and everyone says that my skin is glowing. I am so excited to see Dr. Rodney for my upcoming Juvederm filler appointment.

Exceptional dermatologist!

Dr. Rodney is patient and empathetic. She listened to my issue in depth, and was able to explain my condition to me. She was very thorough, and I am very pleased. Dr. Rodney is my dermatologist for life. I recommend her to anyone that is tired of docs that only spend 2 minutes in the room!

She's outstanding!

My hair grew back!

I had been losing hair I the top of my head for the past decade; just like my mother and aunts. I went to a prominent dermatologist in MitchelvillecMS with no improvement. Over the past year, I have been setting Sr. Rodney once a month, and most of my hair has grown back. My friends and family all compliment me. I am so grateful that I found Dr. Rodney.

Absolutely no wait time

I have seen Dr. Rodney three times in the past year, and have not had to wait for more than 5 minutes

Found a skin cancer that my other doctors missed!

I went to see Dr. Rodney for what I thought would be my annual skin exam. To my surprise, Dr. Rodney informed me that she would have to biopsy a mole on my back that turned out to be the worst type of skin cancer! I had seen many dermatologists in the past, and no-one else had ever suggested a biopsy of this mole. I am so grateful to Dr. Rodney. Her skin exams are thorough, and her bedside manner is outstanding.

Top notch!

I brought my daughter for a visit to Dr. Rodney a few weeks ago and we've been extremely pleased with her treatment. Dr. Rodney was not only professional, but also compassionate. Don't let the HUH stigma misguide you; Dr. Rodney is a top notch medical professional that can easily compete with the best of them.

Calm, Capable and Caring

Dr. Rodney is a fantastic physician - extremely capable with an excellent bedside manner. She was very good about spending the time to listen to my concerns and was excellent throughout the multiple visits I had with her at her office. She treated my symptoms with empathy and thoughtfulness. Dr. Rodney is a great dermatologist and ranks as one of the best doctors I've had overall.

Best dermatologist in D.C.. Period.

Highly competent, caring (and beautiful), I recommend Dr. Rodney without reservations.

Outstanding! I highly reccommend this dermatologist!

Dr. Ife J Rodney is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Fort Washington, MD.

Dr. Ife J Rodney Is this you?