Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ifeanyichukwu Amuzie has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Ifeanyichukwu Amuzie has the following 1 expertise
Dr. Ifeanyichukwu Amuzie has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 14
Had to have 2 surgeries by this guy. He is a joke. I was in ER and did not have a choice.(Los Robles Hosp.) If you have an option for a doctor and you choose this guy, you are out of your mind. I was in ICU laying on a bed, while he was judging me(insulting, being rude, and being mean in general). Very thick accent hard to understand. He also demanded extra money from the insurance company. Out of all the doctors I have seen on that hospital he was the only one asking for more money.
I'll never forget this wonderful man that saved my life in May of 1990. I was admitted to the hospital in a trauma situation with abdominal pain. Dr. Amuzi evaluated my situation, and did emergency surgery to repair a necrotic section of my colon. I remember his warmth and kindness every step of the way to recovery. To this day I think of him fondly. As far as I'm concerned there isn't a more competent surgeon out there. They don't get any better than this!
Dr. Amuzie is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Kaiser Permanente Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsConejo Medical Group For Women, 2190 Lynn Rd Ste 290, Thousand Oaks, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ifeanyichukwu Amuzie in this video.
Dr. Ifeanyichukwu Amuzie is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Thousand Oaks, CA.