Dr. Ifeanyichukwu Amuzie Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Ifeanyichukwu Amuzie?

Avoid him at all cost

Had to have 2 surgeries by this guy. He is a joke. I was in ER and did not have a choice.(Los Robles Hosp.) If you have an option for a doctor and you choose this guy, you are out of your mind. I was in ICU laying on a bed, while he was judging me(insulting, being rude, and being mean in general). Very thick accent hard to understand. He also demanded extra money from the insurance company. Out of all the doctors I have seen on that hospital he was the only one asking for more money.

As good as they get....

I'll never forget this wonderful man that saved my life in May of 1990. I was admitted to the hospital in a trauma situation with abdominal pain. Dr. Amuzi evaluated my situation, and did emergency surgery to repair a necrotic section of my colon. I remember his warmth and kindness every step of the way to recovery. To this day I think of him fondly. As far as I'm concerned there isn't a more competent surgeon out there. They don't get any better than this!

Do not see this doctor

misdiagnosis,horrible bedside manner, rude. His office is worse. Do not allow him to be assigned to you at Los Robles.

Go somewhere else.

"Don't Breathe On ME"

He had the gall to while I was in the hospital going under for surgery to tell me to 'not breathe on him' he said this several times and acted like he was forcing himself to care for me and that he viewed me with nothing, but contempt.

Dr. Ifeanyichukwu Amuzie is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Thousand Oaks, CA.