Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Ifeanyichukwu J Ani has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.<br>These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Ifeanyichukwu J Ani has the following 8 expertise
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Prostate Cancer
- Kidney Stones
- Bladder Issues
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urologic Emergencies
Showing 1 of 6
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ifeanyichukwu J Ani - Posted on April 3rd, 2018
My husband was found to have a mass in his left kidney. He was sent to Dr. Ani to see what needed to be done. As it turns out, his kidney had to be removed, as Dr. Ani stated with a mass the size of this, it was most likely cancer (and it was!). Dr. Ani took the time to talk to my husband and myself and explain everything. He had his nurse keep in contact with me via phone during the surgery. He came out after the surgery and explained everything. He never, at any point, act like he was ready to go. He wanted to be sure I understood everything. To me he is 100% devoted to his patients. I would highly recommend him if you need a urologist!
Patients' Choice Award (2018, 2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
10 Years Experience
Howard University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2008
University Hospital & Medical Center
Dr. Ifeanyichukwu J Ani accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Anthem HealthKeepers HMO POS
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry - Bon Secours Tier 2
- Coventry - Southside Tier 2
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- Coventry Virginia - HMO
- Multiplan PPO
- Optima Health OptimaFit Direct HMO
- Optima Vantage HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsIFEANYICHUKWU JUDE ANI MD, 860 Omni Blvd, Newport News, VA
Dr. Ifeanyichukwu J Ani is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Newport News, VA.