Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ifeoma E Anidi
Dr. Ifeoma E Anidi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fontana, CA. She has 30 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Ifeoma E Anidi has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Ifeoma E Anidi has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
30 Years Experience
University Of Benin
Graduated in 1988
Charles R Drew University Of Medicine And Science
Dr. Ifeoma E Anidi Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Ifeoma E Anidi's office for more information.
9961 Sierra Ave Fontana, CA : (909) 427-5000
More about Dr. Ifeoma E Anidi
I was born In Port Harcourt, Nigeria and came to the United States for my internship, residency and fellowship. From the age of about six years old, I had always wanted to be able to make a real difference in peoples lives, and practicing medicine gives that opportunity. I realized the importance of helping others, especially those who did not understand the medical systems well enough to access care, which inspired me to help bridge that gap by going into medicine. I actively volunteer in my community, participate in health fairs and I also participate in medical missions to the medically underserved people in other countries.
Locations & DirectionsKAISER PERMANENTE FONTANA MEDICAL CENTER, 9961 Sierra Ave, Fontana, CA
Dr. Ifeoma E Anidi is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Fontana, CA.