Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ifeoma A Kalu has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
I was transported by ambulance from Mansfield BSW Emergency Medical Center to Fort Worth for emergency Galll Bladder Surgery on Aug. 30 2017 after an Ultrasound reading. Upon arrival I was put into a hospital room where I laid until Late Thursday night. Dr Kafu came in once due to my demands and anger because of her decision to discontinue pain meds IV and ordered a pill that did not control the level of pain I was been insuring. Incenuated their hospital was one that dispensed the drug I was given in Mansfield BSWH. I was finally taken to surgery and discharged that night Sept 2. Having the exact same right side pain I had before going to hospital. Not one provider on my discharge papers would return my calls. I am still suffering and can't get any new doctor to take on my misdiagnosed surgery.
Made the patient feel belittled. I don't understand how you can practice medicine and all you do is release patients from your care. Patient was still feeling symptoms of their chief complaint and you decide to discharge. This is patient neglect and are a unjustifiable crul doctor that lives behind your title that you don't deserve. If Baylor has any sense they would release you of your services.
11 Years Experience
University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School
Graduated in 2007
Dr. Ifeoma A Kalu accepts the following insurance providers.
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Ifeoma A Kalu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Irving, TX.