Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetes Diabetes facts and the differences between the different types.
- Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Get all of the facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Iftikar A Malik MD
Dr. Iftikar A Malik has 2 locations
Dr. Iftikar A Malik has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
An endocrinologist is a physician with extensive training in understanding, diagnosing and treating conditions related to the endocrine system. The endocrine system regulates the balance of hormones.
Conditions of the endocrine system involve an over-abundance, or deficiency of a certain hormone. While there is a range when it comes to the amount of a hormone that is deemed normal in a human, these specialists determine whether a person's amount of hormone is indicative of a health concern. Two conditions this specialist might treat are diabetes and obesity.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Iftikar A Malik has the following 15 expertise
- Gland Issues
- Addison Disease
- Cushing Disease
- Thyroid Diseases
- Diabetes, Type 2
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
- Lipid Disorders
Showing 2 of 2
Appreciated Dr. Malik's expertise and calm demeanor.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Iftikar A Malik - Posted on March 21st, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Iftikar A Malik - Posted on June 7th, 2012
He was familiar with my record amnd presenting conditions/symptoms prior to the appointment. Excellent clinician and very thorough. Took xtra time with me and indiviualized my visit. Went beyond expectation in analyzing my history and symptoms. Made certain that I understood his meaning and plan. Best physician experience I have had in years and have seen many Docs in last 3 months!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2017)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2017)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Iftikar A Malik Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
More about Dr. Iftikar A Malik
I work as efficiently as possible as I understand the anxiety you may be feeling when waiting for medical results and recommendations. I respect your time and my team is always willing to go the extra mile to help however they can.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Iftikar A Malik is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Neenah, WI.