Dr. Igal Reizis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Igal Reizis?

Dr. Reizis has always been caring. He always returns your phone as quickly as possible giving as much time needed to answer your questions. Dr. reizis has delivered 7 out of my 12 children and really has a terrific bedside manner...

Great doc

I came to Boro Park OB/GYN after a long and strenuous search; I was five months pregnant, my insurance changed and my previous doctor told me he no longer accepts it so I had a choice to either shell out $10,000 for labor and delivery or find a new doctor. A friend recommended Dr. Reizis.I am glad to have friends like that. He is a wonderful, caring doctor with a great practice. He did not personally deliver me--the doctors at Boro Park OB/GYN take turns being on call--but I have always felt that he took care of me. His receptionists are good too. Only shortcoming is that practice is very busy and there is a wait. Now, unfortunately, he stopped handling prenatal care and deliveries, but other doctors in his practice are very good too. I still go to him for my Paps and routine GYN stuff.

Maxim Milshteyn

dr. Igal Reizis its Best Doctor of New York City !!!

Dr. Igal Reizis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.