Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Igal Staw
Igal Staw is a Doctor primarily located in Fairfield, CT. They speak English.
Showing 5 of 13
As I went back to work full time money money was not my first concern , rather, my now chronic asthma was. The episodes are now moving together . To return to work, I would expect, plan on , 6-8 completely Disabling asthma episodes. Episodes often lead to infections and of course after 20 years now, I can't expect to work at all let alone with a huge number of people. Dr. Staw has seen me through every year with treatment, managed episode by episode. This is huge. I would describe the plan as one of nuance based on that very day , not last summer, or last year. I can reach his office on the first ring. I never have been refused a quick appointment . When there, each plan of attack includes Dr. Staw looking and listening for each symptom. My frustration at these times is always based on fear. I want to work forever at my business of 17 years as an Antique dealer, working at homes of some of America's most notable families. I traveled with them to their new homes and stayed with them every painting was hung correctly . That's over now as get sick every time I fly. Too much is too much now, I hit the wall and am down for 48 hours or more. Dr. Staw looks right at me and hears every word. My struggle is his , he knows me since my days at NewsCorp and he knows I will not be going home to the couch. He probably knows I am more afraid than I act. So we carry on with our medication for this day, and I will continue to stay in the world until I can't. Dr. Staw would always be my choice for a doctor. He who practices medicine in a way that keeps me on my feet and in the world.
Igal Staw accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions2000 Post Rd, Fairfield, CT
Igal Staw is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fairfield, CT.