Dr. Ignacio Armas Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Ignacio Armas?

Thank you so much Dr. Armas!

Posted on April 28th, 2017

Dr. Armas is the most awesome Doctor in his field.

Posted on March 7th, 2017

When I had a bad test result on my mammogram Dr Armas called me personally to let me know. That meant alot to me.

Grateful

Posted on October 29th, 2016

I am truly amazed that Dr.Armas was so down to earth. He was knowledgeable and had a undeniable expertise. I was blessed to be put in his care. I know...because of him I will be the woman I should be. He healed me. I am forever grateful ~_~

Paciente

Posted on October 20th, 2016

Posted on July 13th, 2016

Very professional and straight forward. Excellent results on procedure that has relieved many symptoms and much pain.

pellets

Posted on June 29th, 2016

Dr armas Is a great Dr very polite, I hate seeing all this bad stuff about him, hes very fast at what he does yes he is in and out of your room, to me that's a good thing hes friendly, so if anybody is wanting to see him go see for yourself :) and the pellets they work

Posted on January 29th, 2016

Crazy atmosphere lots of help nothing organized make you wait at least three different times shifting people from room to room???? Doesn't make sense

Posted on December 16th, 2015

The doctor was recommended by my internist. He's not warm and fuzzy but he appears very competent in his field.

Posted on November 16th, 2015

Is ok nothing great it seems hes always in a hury

Too Much Selling, not Enough Doctoring...

Posted on November 12th, 2015

OMG, I went for consult in BC beyond 45, with no exam, or lab work, Dr A had determined I was sin full blown menopause. I didn't know that you can look at a woman an tell these things. So then he hands me some materials on the 'S pellet' that he SELLS in his office. See the 'pellet' is not approved by FDA or major medical insurance, so for Dr. A this is a CASH ONLY business. I had to go to an outside source for the blood work because all his staff were experts in drawing blood, however for whatever magical reason they couldn't draw mine (I'm a hard draw - and I told this this), they assured me they could draw anyone...NOT (I didn't mind going to an outside lab for work but don't waste my time and sticking my arm too many times when I know you wont be able to tap a vein. Too many staff members but not enough caring and compassion which is required in the medical field - least that's what I thought.

Wonderful doctor and staff

Posted on November 12th, 2015

I truly like this doctor. Most of his staff treat you as a patient not a number. Which seems to be hard to find now days. So when you find a good doctor with a friendly staff, its something to get excited about. Usually your forced with finding a great doctor, yet the staff seem to be bothered by having to simply do their job. A major plus is the front desk. All those ladies seem to love their jobs and are always full of smiles, quick to get you checked in, and not make it about getting your money before they will acknowledge that you are a patient. Not a money collecting transaction. Again now days very hard to find this kind of service these days

Posted on November 8th, 2015