Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ignacio Fleites
Dr. Ignacio Fleites, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Miami, FL. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Fleites is affiliated with South Shore Hospital And Medical Center, North Broward Medical Center (on staff) and Coral Gables Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Ignacio Fleites has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery, colon and rectal surgery, obstetrics and gynecological surgery, neurological surgery, ophthalmic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthopedic surgery, otolaryngological surgery, pediatric surgery, plastic surgery, urological surgery, and vascular surgery.
Some procedures are performed by more than one type of specialist. Also, some surgeons may choose to specialize in specific procedures within their specialty area. For example, a plastic and maxillofacial surgeon may specialize in performing rhinoplasty procedures.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Fleites is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
South Shore Hospital And Medical Center
North Broward Medical Center (on staff)
Coral Gables Hospital
Westchester General Hospital
Pan American Hospital
Kendall Regional Medical Center
League Against Cancer
40 Years Experience
Universidad De Salamanca
Graduated in 1973
Dr. Ignacio Fleites accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions351 NW 42nd Ave, Miami, FL
Dr. Ignacio Fleites is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Miami, FL.