Dr. Ignacio G Montemayor Jr Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Ignacio G Montemayor Jr?

Doctor Montemayor is ok. He spends adequate time with my kids and treats them well. However, his staff is a 1 on a scale of 1-10. Very unprofessional people, never speak to you or your children, they seem like they HATE their job! I had to change physicians because of the staff, sad but true.

Great Doctor!

Awesome Dr. And great staff. He really cares for the kids! :)

disappointed

I would not recommend. the staff is extremely rude, very unprofessional. the doctor rushes through everything. I am a first time mother so I am going to have questions. He looks at me like I am stupid and he doesn't have time for that. He is in and out of the room within 3 minutes. He told my husband that he had a lot to learn. Not what we are looking for in a peditrician!

Nurses

Dr. Montemayor is an amazing doctor always takes the time to sit and talk with you , he never rushes through his appointments and always answer your questions. Even if you just give him a call to ask his opinion he always answers or calls you back before 5 pm. But, his nurse staff is horrible one is always rude and they seem so lazy. It's as if they don't look in the mirror before the get to work to see how unprofessional they look. The medical assistant I think that's what she is , the lady who takes your child vitals is good she the only professional looking lady there. There are days when she nice and sweet and days when she looks like you should not say a word to her . Sometimes I want to switch doctor just because of the staff.

Always Satisfied!

Dr.Montemayor is great he always gets down to the issue with my children.. He's caring and actually remembers my chidrens names and gives them nicknames! He's quick and we are always out of there in no time to get the babies better or whatever the situation may be! I've never had a issue with the facility being dirty the restrooms are clean but could smell better! The only things I don't like is the rudeness of the ladies in the front desk and I've had issues with them saying I didn't have a appointment when I know I was told by them I did a few weeks prior. And also not leaving messages to the doc to call me im regards to my child. They seem unprofessional and could act way better! And be more friendly it is a pediatric facility..

Absolutely Love Him

-Great doctor quick caring..-Been going seeing him for over 5 years. He always remembers my kids and I. -Have nothing bad to say one of the best..hands down.

HORRIBLE

the staff at this facilty are VERY unprofessional. The office is kind of dirty and always smells like poop. The dr is great but the staff is unprepared and unprofessional about EVERYTHING.