Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ignacio T Nunez has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Ignacio T Nunez has the following 14 expertise
- Pelvic Exam
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
Showing 5 of 16
I was very picky with who my gynecologist would be because I had never been to a gynecologist before. I initally wanted a female doctor, but those were really far from my home and the ones that were in my area had terrible reviews. I trusted the reviews on Dr. Nunez and gave his office a call. The staff was friendly and very sweet. Whatever questions i had, they answered to the best of their knowledge. Lydia, one of Nunez's nurses, was very patient and friendly. I told the nurse that this was my first visit in my life. She reassured me that Dr. Nunez is a great doctor. The entire time he examined me, he told me every step he was going to take. He told me what I would expect and was very accurate. He is definitely someone I would recommend to a friend! Especially for a first timer.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2013, 2014, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Nunez is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
39 Years Experience
The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Graduated in 1979
Dr. Ignacio T Nunez accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsFamily Healthcare Associates, 121 E Randol Mill Rd, Arlington, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ignacio T Nunez in this video.
Dr. Ignacio T Nunez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Arlington, TX.