Dr. Ignacio Ramirez Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Ignacio Ramirez?

Posted on October 15th, 2013

I've been theDr.'s patient for a very long time ealy 90's.....and I have to say that he is wonderful. I miss that he's not around because his partner Ferrara is uncaring and antisocial. I hate him. I had to go to Ferrara's office a couple of times and wait wait and wait. Then he complains about all of Ramirez's patients. What doctor does that? I hate to see Ramirez in this situation. He made a mistake but that doesn't mean he's a predator or anything. I'm sure the girl had something to do with it. There's always two sides to every story. She probably complained to get some money. Ramirez has always been a respectful wonderful doctor.

Patient of Dr. ramirez

Posted on March 11th, 2009

Dr. Ramirez is an excellent doctor. He performed a Hysterectomy on me last year (2008) and thanks to him i am back to myself i feel great. He is a very professional doctor. My stay at the Palmetto Hospital was excellent. He also delivered my daughters Baby Girl two days ago and my daughter is very satisfied with him. This was her first baby and he was very patient with her and had an excellent vaginal deliver. Thank you, doctor.

Posted on October 25th, 2017