Dr. Ignacio A Sotolongo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ignacio A Sotolongo?

Awesome care

This doctor took the time to explain my condition to my family and helped us through a very difficult process.

Inquisitive

I visited him as a second opinion. He was not satisfied with status quo you might say. He looked around and found I had a very unique problem after a biopsy.

Visit

Did not like visit & had to wait over an hour. Not board certified & that bothers me. Will not be returning.

One of a kind doctor.

Meeting him has been very rewarding. I cant say it more of how good he has been in taking care of my husband and the extraordinary care and time he took to explain thing to me and him. Thank you. You are one of a kind.

I've been seeing this doctor for almost 10 years now and I owe my health and maybe more to him.

This man has been my doctor for 15 years...and now that I am a transplant patient I love him all the more. His bedside manner cannot be beat. He is also very patient. He diagnosed me with FSGS and he told me that I would be on dialysis in five years and and from that day in just about five years give or take a week or so I went on dialysis. I was non compliant with keeping my doctor visits...and I was at death's door my kidneys were gone and my hemoglobin was a 4 the emergency room called him and it was early in the morning he came and then he put together a team of doctors for me. He took good care of me...and made sure I received the best care possible.

He is a very nice guy that genuinely cares about his patients.

A real and rare doctor

I took my husband to Dr. Sotolongo on a second opinion. He immediately recognized on the first visit the real problem that needed to be addressed.

Dedicated

He is dedicated to his patients and their families. Spends time explaining things in a manner I could relate to. He makes things happen and doesn't wait for the hands of time.

Caring

He sat down and calmly just asked what I knew of why I was there. He began to explain what my doctor had found and what it meant. He was so reassuring explaining what the numbers in the lab meant and aswering my questions.

Very nice

He was very nice and thoughtful. he asked question and allowed me to ask them too, answered them. He then asked if I had any other questions. Wow, I liked that1

Fantastic

I'm so happy with the care Dr. Sotolongo gave me. He always spent time explaining things to me and my family. I wish all my doctors were the same.