Dr. Ignatius Komninakas Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ignatius Komninakas?

Posted on February 5th, 2016

Very courteous - excellent care

Finally a good doctor!!

Posted on April 17th, 2014

I was searching for over a year for a good orthopedic. I had a previous knee injury, which was "fixed" according to the butcher of a doctor! Two years after my first surgery still in a lot of pain and yet another tear. I began searching for a "good" orthopedic. I was able to see four doctors one was worse than the other. Some were intelligent but were very dismissive with poor bedside manner. Others acted as if everything was fine and told me It was not that big of a deal. Anyhow, I was determined to find one that had the complete package. I needed a doctor who was going to be a good, surgeon, smart, and honest. I am so happy to say that Dr.K definitely fits the bill! He is kind, knowledgeable and honest. The Shelton office is great! His staff is so understanding, and caring! I'm so happy I found this place. I was so afraid I was going to have to settle for mediocrity. I had to write a review! I did my research on Dr.k and I can't believe there aren't more reviews posted on the web. They totally deserve it!

Posted on June 17th, 2009