Dr. Ignatius C Medani Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Ignatius C Medani?

Doctor Medani is a very Thorough doctor, and you don't find that I. Dr's nowdays!! I Trust Him, and he's always willing to help me with ALL my issues (aches and pains) by finding the cause, I like him! !

Compassoionate

Ehhh

He's a decent doctor, but is very busy. The wait times are long for walk-ins and sometime scheduled appointments. The staff is very polite, but somewhat disorganized. He seems like a quick fix doctor. I went to see him after a car wreck and a work injury a couple years previous, because he was the only doctor I could see, because everyone was booked, who would help with pain and get me started on a treatment plan. He is not a doctor who will hand out anything because you ask, he helps people with their pain who actually need it.

both me and my husband are pt of dr medani's and he has always followed up on every concern, been honest, and directed us to become more informed, as well, he has referred us to speicalists when needed. great job, better than any clinic

Very Rude Man

Dr. Madani was / is the rudist doctor I have ever visited with in my life. This guy is a mean person, you can see it in his eyes. I will never go back.

Dr. Ignatius C Medani is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Federal Way, WA.