Dr. Ignatius D Roger Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Ignatius D Roger?

stay away!!!

Down played my medical injury for months. Did not get proper medical care until after I lost my job and switched doctors!!! you've been warned.

He is very knowledgeable with his diagnosis,caring and love his patients.

Patient

He did aftercare for my 7 year old sister. She had a fracture and surgery of her finger. She developed infection under his care and he gave her antibiotic tablets that were the size of a walnut then never put in her chart she saw him multiple times after that and he said that she never had a infection , mind u her finger was red swollen and fluid coming out. He needs write what he is treating patients for. Also, prepare to wait at least an hour.

Good Doctor

I definitely have to say that I was pleased with Dr. Ignatius, I would recommend him.

meh

great doctor but has so many appoinments he doesnt remember you or your case each time. had a 9:10 walked in before 9 its 9:40 now and still have 4 people ahead of me this is first come first serve not appointment by far.this will be my last visit here.

darlene newell

I have been a patient since 2003, Dr. Roger has performed the necessary surguries, he is a SPECIALIST, this is the only doctor I don't mind waiting to see. He is the best, if I have to have any of the surguries repeated I would only go to him. He is careful, considerate, compassionate, knowledgable, and GENTLE!

Dr. R Is a great Dr. but the office has to change your appointment waiting times I have has a 3:30 and was not seen until after 5 this is the norm rather than the exception I have seen Dr. R over the past 10 years and the wait time is still the same so you want the first or last appointment of the day