Dr. Igor Z Abolnik Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Igor Z Abolnik?

He saved my life

patient

I had heard from a best friend about what a generous Dr. Abolnik was in saving her life. After hearing abt her experience with him, I went to see him, and was extremely impressed. I will for sure be a life time patient of his when I need him. My husband and I and my family are very grateful for him.

Great Care

I was able to see Dr. Abolnik in the hospital, while none of my other doctors could figure out what was going on, Dr. Abolnik came in with experience and professionalism to find the problem and present me with a solution that was prompt and appropriate. I am grateful for his upfront attitude, he tells you how things really are and how to fix them. He doesn't hold back from getting you better, and will provide you with honest and sincere care. I wouldn't go with anyone else. He knows what he is doing!!!

Too Busy to Help

Dr Abolnik and his staff were very unaccommodating. My son had a serious infection that needed immediate attention but Dr. Abolnik was too busy to see him even though my son was instructed to call him if the infection got worse. I was able to find another doctor who actually cared about his patients. If you can find another doctor, do it.

Dr. Igor Z Abolnik is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Eureka, CA.