Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Igor B Borisov has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Igor B Borisov has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Igor B Borisov is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 20
Do NOT go here unless you want to be incorrectly billed and disrespectfully treated! Rita in the billing department is unreasonable, manipulative, dishonest, and spiteful. So much so that she wrongly claimed a "no show" on zocdoc so that I could not leave a negative review (unfortunately I could not leave this review on zocdoc.com)! In short, I went in for a well visit/physical exam (fully covered by my insurance) and I was billed out of pocket for a sick visit for responding to the doctors inquiry if anything was bothering me. Naturally, I called the office to discuss the billing error, and Rita went completely bonkers on me. Ultimately, she wouldn't let me speak to anyone else in the office, told me she is going to immediately bill the credit card I had in file without my authorization, and she was also going to call the insurance company to complain about me!
Dr. Borisov is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Good Samaritan Hospital
Dr. Igor B Borisov accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem CO Blue Priority HMO
- Anthem CO Blue Priority PPO
- Anthem CO Bronze Pathway X HMO
- Anthem CO Gold Pathway HMO
- Anthem CO HMO
- Anthem CO Pathway
- Anthem CO Silver Pathway X HMO
- Anthem PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Rocky Mountain Health
- Rocky Mountain Good Health and Vista HMO PPO
- Rocky Mountain Summit Group
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsNinth Avenue Internal Medicine Llc, 4500 E 9th Ave Ste 140, Denver, CO
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Igor B Borisov in this video.
Dr. Igor B Borisov is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Denver, CO.