Dr. Igor Gregoric Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Igor Gregoric?

Posted on October 21st, 2015

In October, 2001, I was brought to the Texas Heart Institute, in critical condition, with a Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm. Before Dr. Gregoric could get me into the operating room, the aneurysm ruptured. Though my chance of survival was minimal, Dr. Gregoric didn't give up. I'm here today because of Dr. Gregoric's commitment and dedication to his patient. Thank you Dr. Gregoric!

RN

Posted on April 12th, 2013

I consulted him on a friend's heart condition. My friend was then at a point where she's ready to sign up for any invasive procedure to treat her heart condition. His suggestion was one that's most beneficial and least invasive considering the overall picture. I'd say he genuinely cares more about the patient's best interest over his paycheck, unlike some. I know for a fact how great he is in what he does. He takes care of the sickest of the sickest patients yet he maintains the lowest mortality rate. As a seasoned RN, I have seen plenty. He is #1 in my list.

Posted on April 20th, 2012

He is the best surgeon ever!! Is always in control of the situation. Calm and confident.

Posted on June 8th, 2017