Dr. Igor Levy-Reis Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Igor Levy-Reis?

Terrible bedside manor and unprofessional . Does not assist the patient clearly works for the insurance companies best interest.

Terrible bedside manor, grotesque . Sarcastic insulting extremely unprofessional .Worse doctor ever seen in my life. Office staff very nice he treats worker's compensation injured employees terribly. Would never recommend his services ever!

The best!

Dr. Levy-Reis is a smart (top colleges!), caring, wonderful doctor.

Thought I was crazy

During all of my appointments I felt rushed and as if he had something better to do. I have been to see him on two more occasions and felt the same. Honestly I was taking it personally or like I was just imagining things until researching him. It is odd that he would have these mannerisms when dealing with head injury patients. Maybe its because, like me, other patients felt as if it was in their heads.

Dr. Levy Reis speaks very quickly. When he asks a question he does not wait for the answer and interrupts frequently. This is a strange manner for a doctor dealing with patients who have brain injuries. He is impatient and seems in a rush. I felt very uneasy after my visit.

Exceptional doctor

I have been seeing dr levy reis for several years. He leaves no stone unturned to help you. He does appropriate testing, and discusses results in detail. He is quite consientious.. I recommend him highly and I m a nurse.

I was sent here from workers comp. He has absolutelyno idea how to treat or diagnose. He will only fill out the form for Workers comp the way Workers comp wants in order to get business. Bedside manner is rushed, and offers little heart in listening to you.

Good Doctor, Bad office

Dr. Levy diagnosed my problem and was very nice but I had to fill out a million pieces of paper before I even got to see him and the office staff got all huffy when I didn't want to sign all the paper s

most complete medical visit

Dr. Igor Levy-Reis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Naples, FL.