Dr. Igor J Nastaskin Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Igor J Nastaskin?

Communications can be challenging at times as English is not the Dr's. first language. However he is very professional, thorough and has a surprisingly good sense of humor. I highly recommend him.

Personal Experience

Dr.Nastaskin's office very welcoming & nice.Dr explained everything I need to know about Colonoscopy. I will see him again!

Dr. Nastaskin is an exception doctor. He closely examined my stomach during an endoscopy and found a potentially life threatening condition that another doctor had overlooked just weeks earlier. He is smart, has exceptional attention to detail and follows up quickly. His staff is friendly and efficient. I highly recommend Dr. Nastaskin.

Excellent experience

I came across Dr. Nastaskin when I was having trouble digesting food properly, my stomach would constantly make sounds and I would have a hard time eating certain types of foods. Dr. Nastaskin ran a few tests and discovered inflammation in my stomach, he treated me with exceptional professionalism and a month later, I am feeling like my old self again.