3.9

Have you seen Igor W Rosien?

Not a good doctor at all.

Dr Rosien is a poor excuse for a doctor. He will dump you as a patient if you require too much of his time. I don't know what why he remains a doctor except for the money as he does not seem to like what he is doing. I will be bringing his lack of performance and the fact that he threatened me to the attention of the appropriate authorities in the near future. Avoid this man.

Mr.

I have had nothing but horrible experiences with Dr. Igor Rosien, He works at the Rochester VA a couple days a week and he has pretty much told me too bad whenever I bring up a problem I am having. He tries to work at too many places to maximize his income and pushes patients out the door as fast as possible. When I made a complaint to his superiors my treatment not only got worse but it seems he holds a grudge, my prescriptions are late every month, the reports about our visits are worded to make me sound bad and tries to make it look like he does everything to help and I am even sure I have been lied to a few times regarding steps he was supposed to take to help with my care. Please avoid this Doctor because he doesn't have the time or patience to catch any serious problem or does he seem to care. I sincerely hope I am wrong about a few of these things because Veterans depend on him for many things and if other Veterans are as miserable as me because of his treatment then I am very sorry.

Igor W Rosien is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brockport, NY.