Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Igor R Trogan
Dr. Igor R Trogan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Manalapan, NJ, with another office in East Brunswick, NJ. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Trogan is affiliated with St Peters University Hospital and Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Hamilton. Dr. Trogan has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Igor R Trogan has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Igor R Trogan has the following 6 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Igor R Trogan has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 29
I waited for more than an hour at the office before NOT seeing the doctor. Ã I do not recommend this doctor. â Positive Comments: They took his TEMP. in the exam room 99.6 degrees and is the only "service" they provided. Ã Negative Comments: Credit card required to treat a 4yr old's earache? Tell that to a 4yrold crying ALL night "my ear hurts". I have insurance and a 5$ co-pay. She said it was 80$ to be seen by doctor then more money for "tests" . What test? He has an ear infection look with the light and give me meds. for it. . I want to pay in cash I said. No patients are being allowed treatment without a credit card on file is what I was told. 1 HOUR waiting in a SMALL exam room. THEn you tell me that? How about on the phone when I made the APPT? ALL THE TIME WITH CASH IN MY POCKET WILLING TO PAY IN FULL! â¢ General Comments: My 4yrold son crying as we are leaving the IVY PEDIATRICS saying why didn't the doctor look at my ear and fix my ear.... Because of a credit card son
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Trogan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
18 Years Experience
University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Igor R Trogan accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER2
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Igor R Trogan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Manalapan, NJ.