Dr. Iheanyichukwu Aja-Onu Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Iheanyichukwu Aja-Onu?

I am impressed with the superlative treatment I received from Dr. Aja Onu. He is extremely knowledgeable and dedicated. His staff is courteous which promotes a positive atmosphere. I can honestly say that it's wonderful to have a doctor who cares about his patients and well-being. I would highly recommend Dr. Aja Onu. He is the best!

Horrible disposition! Obnoxious know-it-all type. Does not listen or answer questions without having to literally tell him excuse me, I'd like my concerns addressed. Then he grunts & rolls eyes & talks so fast with his thick accent I can't understand anything he says. I ask him to please slow down to write the names of diseases and he does it even faster a jerk. I have not a court if he is truly good cause I walked out and would never go to a doctor like that again. No class, no bedside manner, no compassion. Just arrogance

I love Aja

Dr. Iheanyichukwu Aja-Onu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Elmont, NY.