Dr. Ihor Fedorak Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Ihor Fedorak?

Posted on October 2nd, 2015

inconsiderate

Posted on September 9th, 2015

I got Dr Frdorak because he was on call the night I was in the ER and needed emergency surgery. He was wonderful and caring and gave me such wonderful care

Avoid Colorado Surgical

Posted on June 27th, 2014

Appt was at 1pm. Nurse rudely told me not to be late and to arrive by 12:30. I showed up at 12:15 to find a not taped to their door that read "Our door will open at 1pm thank you". Dr. entered exam room at 1:45 and I left the exam room to head to scheduling at 1:53 if that gives you any idea about how much time he spent with me. Was sarcastic and rude, not at all compassionate or caring about my situation. Did not discuss the pros or cons of surgery, only asked me to sign the consent form and showed me to his nurse to set up the appointment. Despite having severe and frequent gallbladder attacks my surgery was scheduled for 3 weeks out. I wasn't given an option to have the surgery anywhere but the fancy Audobon center, which YOU pay for through a facility fee. When I got home I spoke with my regular physician who was outraged at my crappy treatment and advised me to see someone else. I gave this physician a 2 star rating for Follows Up After Visit because instead of making sure I got a 7 day post op appointment the nurse stretched it out to 13 days saying "that should still be ok". Avoid Colorado Surgical Associates, they just want your money. You should feel good about who is slicing into your belly. Go to North Surgical instead. I'm writing this review on all of the physicians in this practice because what one does reflects on all of them. Based on the other reviews it sounds like my experience is the norm here anyway. Maybe if their wallets get hit Colorado Surgical will get back to patient CARE.

Patient