4.9

Good doctor

My appointment with Dr Asota was great. She listened to my questions and answered them so I could understand.

Love the services. Unfortunately I was out of your network and was unable to get the service for my eyes

A fantastic corneal specialist!

this young lady is extremely thorough and very friendly. I felt so comfortable in her presence. She's quick to answer all your questions and will explain things, no bars held. I'd recommend her! Because of her care, I'm regaining sight again in my left eye!

Empathetic and Professional

We highly recommend Dr. Asorta! My 93 year old father was put to ease with her gentle and kind manners, yet, we were both impressed with her skills and knowledge! Dr. Asorta, along with her office staff, blessed us with her diagnosis and skilled surgical knowledge 💯

Dr. Asota is one of the nicest, most knowlegable eye Dr. I have ever met. Highly recommend her.

My follow-up visit with Dr. Asota was positive and professional. She always does a thorough check-up. She has been monitoring my post cataract surgery. My vision continues to improve and was restored by Barnet, Delaney and Perkins Eye Center Team. Thank you!

Second Opinion

Felt hopeful and optimistic for a positive outcome. Dr. Asota was caring and professional. I feel confident that she will help me with my eye problem.

Dr. Ijeoma Asota is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.