Dr. Ikar Kalogjera Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ikar Kalogjera?

Compassion....Dr, Kalogjera

Posted on November 26th, 2017

Besides being one of the best at prescribing medication, his compassion and support is given simply by listening, understanding and witnessing without judgement every time you meet with him thus you will leave a better person and in a more healed state of mind. Who doesn't want that from their Psychiatrist. That's why he's one of the finest.

Posted on November 20th, 2017

A wonderful doctor!

Posted on June 13th, 2017

Dr. Kalogjera......... Genius He is the Frank Lloyd Wright of Psychiatry.

Another long-term patient

Posted on May 21st, 2017

I've been seeing Dr. K for many years now and have experienced consistent quality of care from him.

Thank you!!

Posted on April 8th, 2017

If you've been in Dr. Kalogjera's office you might be struck by the large number of recognitions, acknowledgements, awards, and plaques, etc. awarded him. It's quite impressive I must say. Although the reasons are many and varied why he is the recipient of all of these awards, but basically they are for his excellence in and service to his profession and dedication to teaching, just to name a few. What I find most impressive of all his awards is that he has been rated by his patients as "Most Compassionate Doctor" and "Top Doctor". This sums Dr. Kalogjera up in a nutshell. He is as compassionate a doctor as you will find, which to me is one of the most important aspects of being an effective psychiatrist. His deep compassion will be evident to you the first time you meet him. I have nothing but gratitude to him for making my life better. Thank you Dr. Kalogjera!

Compassion and Knowledge

Posted on March 30th, 2017

Dr Kalogjera has been great from the beginning 10 years ago. He immediately determined a course of action with new medication to help gain control of my Bi Polar condition by properly assessing the type. It has been over 10 years now since my last episode. I am on one low dose medication that has worked for me and has no side effects so I can live my life normally even when under stress. I value his continuous learning and knowledge along with his vast experience, Thank you for your help!

M.Citation

Posted on February 24th, 2017

If you've never met Dr. Kalogjera, you're in for a real treat. A more gentile, soft spoken and down-to-earth doctor you will never meet. Someone that's at the forefront of his profession-he is. Very easy to talk to and always ready to listen-he is at this best. Makes you feel that you are the most important patient he has-always. If you want to know what a psychiatrist is suppose to be-do yourself a favor and make an appointment with him-you'll never regret it.

Long term parient

Posted on January 31st, 2017

I have been under the care of Dr. Kalogjera for many years. He is very conscientious and thoughtful. I would recommend him without hesitation.

Best ever!!

Posted on January 9th, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Kalogjera for over 30 years. I had been seeing a therapist since I was 15. Finally in my early 20s it became obvious that I needed more than talk therapy. Dr. Kalogjera diagnosed my bipolar and prescribed the proper medication, and has treated not only with meds, but with the appropriate verbal therapy. I feel that this two pronged approach is the key to successful treatment (simply handing out pills is not the way to practice medicine.) When I first came to him, I was a mess. Now at this point I function well. My road to recovery hasn't been without challenges, but Dr. Kalogjera has been there for me, 24/7. If I need him I know that I can contact him anytime, even at 2AM, and he will be there for me. This type of care is almost unheard of in the medical profession. He is always on the cutting edge of medication treatments, and has worked patiently with me to find the correct medication/dosages. In short, I highly recommend him. He is a true physician - not just someone who rushes patients out the door so that he can see more of them - but one who truly cares and takes time to heal them.

Posted on December 9th, 2016

An outstanding physician who takes his oath seriously.

Posted on November 16th, 2016

I don't think you could say one bad word about Dr. Kalogjera. He's fa fa fabulous and really talented.

Best psychiatrist ever

Posted on September 14th, 2016

Dr. Kalogjera is the best psychiatrist I have ever had. He treats me with respect and is always thorough during every visit. He is friendly and cares about what I have to say...... especially new information about myself which may be good or bad news in regards to my health. He adjusts my medication as need be and is always well versed on new meds and which meds may or may not be a good fit for me. Also, if I need to see him before my next appt, he always makes time.