Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Il J Chon MD
Dr. Il J Chon, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Ephrata, PA, with another office in Ephrata, PA. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Hospitalist and Internal Medicine. Dr. Chon is affiliated with Wellspan Ephrata Community Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Il J Chon has 2 locations
446 N Reading Rd Ste 301
Ephrata, PA 17522
Book Online Now
Dr. Il J Chon has the following 2 specialties
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency and board certification examination.
Hospitalist activities include patient care, teaching, research, and leadership related to hospital care. They have more expertise in caring for complicated hospitalized patients on a daily basis since, unlike other specialists or primary care doctors, they spend most of their day in the hospital.
They often coordinate the care of their patients and act as the central point of communication among the different doctors and nurses involved in the patient's care. They are also the main physician for family members to contact for updates on a loved one.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Il J Chon has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Il J Chon is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
He is Uncompassionate and judgemental which led to the death of a family member and poor treatment to me.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Il J Chon - Posted on May 28th, 2017
Dr. Chon is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
21 Years Experience
Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Dr. Il J Chon Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Il J Chon's office for more information.
446 N Reading Rd Ste 301 Ephrata, PA : (717) 733-6546
169 Martin Ave Ephrata, PA : (717) 733-6518
Locations & Directions
Dr. Il J Chon is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Ephrata, PA.