Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Il L Park has the following 1 specialty
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency and board certification examination.
Hospitalist activities include patient care, teaching, research, and leadership related to hospital care. They have more expertise in caring for complicated hospitalized patients on a daily basis since, unlike other specialists or primary care doctors, they spend most of their day in the hospital.
They often coordinate the care of their patients and act as the central point of communication among the different doctors and nurses involved in the patient's care. They are also the main physician for family members to contact for updates on a loved one.
- Gastrointestinal Bleeding
- Chest Pain
Showing 5 of 11
Dr Park specializes in Internal Medicine there fore his "hands on" medical care is lacking.He spends his time on the computer checking your labs and could use more time actually giving an exam. I have been seeing doctor Park for over a year and he has not given me any kind of exam at all. As a matter of fact he has never left the computer.Dr . Park sends his patients to other professionals to diagnose your problems.This can be extremely costly in money and time!
Dr. Park seems very professional, easy going and caring. He is very informative, answers questions, makes suggestions, returns my calls quickly, and knows what he is talking about. He has a great personality and I look forward to seeing him, compared to all my other doctors and specialists I see throughout the year. He takes the time to answer your questions, see how you are doing, and gives you your money's worth out of each visit. I have never felt rushed or as though he was condescending or anything negative (like with other doctors). I have recommended Dr. Park to others!
Dr. Il L Park accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Il L Park is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.